The SUBDELTA Quattro Handwound is an iteration of the SUBDELTA Quattro Automatic. The SUBDELTA Quattro Handwound is slightly thinner than the Automatic due to a thinner movement and has a push/pull crown (Automatic: screwed-down) to enable easier handwinding.
This 40mm blasted steel watch is exclusively designed as a contender for the 2019 Limited Edition for members of Horlogeforum.nl, Holland’s largest watch enthusiasts forum.
In the late summer of 2018, forum members will vote for the various contenders. If the SUBDELTA Quattro Handwound is elected, which we certainly hope, it will be sold to forum members only.
We merely give you some spec highlights and a few renders. Specs are subject to change.
- sandblasted 316L RVS hardware
- 40mm diameter without crown
- 49mm lug-to-lug
- 10mm thin
- 20mm lug width
- closed, engraved caseback
- push/pull crown, 8mm diameter, engraved unique build number
- Swiss Sellita SW-210-1 handwound movement (base: ETA 2801), hand-modified in the Netherlands to an Einzeiger
- domed sapphire crystal with AR coating on the underside
- 10ATM waterproof
- drilled lugholes
- olive sailcloth strap with blasted hardware (3 keepers)
- sandwich dial with Swiss Super-LumiNova BGW9 (day: white, night: blue)
- unique feature: central lumed cap with SUBDELTA logo, which runs and acts as a seconds hand
- handmade leather pouch
- warranty credit card (2 years limited warranty)