These Terms & Conditions apply to all our transactions. If you decide to purchase an watch, you explicitly agree on all of of these these terms & conditions. This is also asked during checkout. We kindly advise you to ask any question prior to ordering to avoid unclarities.
- Prices / VAT / shipping
- Prices: all prices are in Euros (€)
- VAT: by Dutch law, we must charge 21% VAT. Orders which are destined outside the European Union (EU) are VAT exempt.
- Shipping: you can choose between slow and cheap (PostNL, insured) and fast and expensive (DHL Express). We never mark items as gifts or below their actual value, because customs can be harsh (and rightfully so) and in the eventuality we must file an insurance claim, the low value is the real value when it comes to redeems. You don’t want a partial redeem 😉 You always receive a tracking code, so you can keep track of things. It is much appreciated you confirm the reception of your item and inform us about the state it is in when you received it. In case of export outside of the European Union (EU), we will stick customs forms on your item(s), so customs will know what’s inside. We are not responsible for any delay or damage that may occur during shipping and/or should your item(s) be held back by customs.
- Local pick-up: you can pick up your item(s) in the Netherlands, we’d love to meet you. Please make an appointment with us.
- General: we only accept pre-payments, no payment afterwards. Thanks for understanding.
- Payment methods: you can choose between wire (bank) transfer, PayPal (we add some costs here) and cash payment in case of local pick-up. Please make sure you are the party who pays for any bank costs, not us. We need the actual amount the item(s) is(are) sold for.
- Cancellation / returns / refunds
- Cancellation / returns: returns are accepted but need to be in the same (new) condition it arrived in. During the shipping process, items cannot be retrieved or cancelled. The buyer is reponsible for any additional costs (shipping, customs, bank costs etc.).
- New SUBDELTA watches are made by experienced watchmakers and designers. This means you get top quality watches!
- Delay / warranty new SUBDELTA items
- Delay: we don’t want to rush production in favor of speed and prefer to take a little more time to make them 100% perfect – if neccessary. Buyers will of course be notified of any delays and be kindly asked for their patience. This cannot be a reason to cancel your order and get a refund though.
- Warranty: in compliance with EU laws, new SUBDELTA items are protected by a two-year warranty on factory / engineering faults, starting on the shipping date. Used items are not covered by a warranty and are sold as-is.
Maluse: please note it’s the owner’s responsibility to use items in a proper, respectful fashion. Obvious damage due to maluse is not covered by our warranty, as is the case with normal wear and tear. Please note we only have a very limited amount of spare parts for Limited Edition watches. Making just one extra is too costly, but we’ll work something out together.
Bidirectional relationship: we’re all about a personal and therefore friendly, respectful and constructive relationship. This means we strongly recommend you don’t misuse and/or abuse our good name on for instance social media, before we had the chance to solve any issues with you. We’re partners 😉
- Warranty request: in case of a warranty request, please provide a full description of the fault(s) with text and clear, detailed images via e-mail, so we can asses the situation from a distance. All shipping costs to us need to be paid by the buyer and will be redeemed if the warranty claim isn’t void. It goes without saying we pay for any shipping costs once a repaired item is being returnd. We are however not liable for any customs taxed and/or administrative fees.