On your Subdelta watch Subdelta BV grants a warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase in accordance with the applicable warranty conditions. It covers material defects and fabrication errors.
The warranty applies to the following components: movement, hands and dial. If any of the above parts show defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period, the watch in question will either be repaired free of charge or exchanged for another watch at the discretion of the responsible service center (the decision is the sole responsibility of the respective service center). Proof of ownership must be the proof of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to:
• Case, watch glass, clasp or bracelet
• Damage caused by improper handling, negligence, accident or normal wear and tear
• Water damage, if the watch on the case back does not carry the note Waterresistant (waterproof)
• Repairs to watches not purchased from an authorized Subdelta dealer
• The warranty is voided if the watch is damaged by accident, negligence, improper repair or other circumstances beyond the control of material defects or workmanship.
In the case of warranty or if the product is otherwise repaired:
Subdelta has no fixed repair prices, the effort determines the price - as far as the repair is not covered by the guarantee. If the repair costs exceed 50 euros, you will receive a cost estimate and can then decide whether and which repairs should be carried out.
Please send your watch, along with your proof of purchase and description of the problem, to your nearest Authorized Service Center. For repairs that are not covered by this warranty, the Service Center may charge you the applicable fees, depending on the watch model and work performed. These fees are subject to change without notice. Please do not send your watch with the original packaging as it can not be returned to you. Subdelta recommends that you ship your watch as an insured parcel and make sure you pack the watch safely for transport. Subdelta assumes no liability if your watch is damaged or lost during transport.
Of course you can send a defective Subdelta product directly to Subdelta BV:
7551 DC Hengelo