Limited Edition of 50 copies (almost sold out)ORDER HERE
The SUBDELTA Quattro is a unique monochrome toolwatch with only one hand, just like the first clocks of yesteryear. It’s packed with top-of-the-line components, such as the proven and hand-modified Swiss Sellita handwound SW210-1, Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 X1 and a sapphire chrystal.
With 40mm diameter without crown, a mere 9.8mm thin and only 48.5mm long, it has the ideal proportions for male and female enthusiasts alike.
Its revolving, lumed seconds cap is quite uncommon and will start many conversations indeed. Since the dial has no logo and text and therefore has no north and south, you can wear the Quattro in 4 ways (hence the name “Quattro”, which is “four” in Italian obviously).
Being flat black and matte all over, this “Einzeiger” has military qualities. The Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 in the new X1 quality (+60% performance and the strongest in their line-up) in the Grade A finish will light up like a torch.
The 1st 25 of 25 copies of the SUBDELTA Quattro are sold to eager customers and have been shipped already in July, 2019. The 2nd and last 25 copies ever can be ordered now. Please note most of them have been sold already. The production and delivery time is about 3 months, we aim to ship in Q4 2019.
SUBDELTA Quattro specs
- design, modification and assembly: Dutch (the Netherlands)
- time display: 12H analog Einziger (single hand)
- 4 wear options: crown left or right, both wrists
- main material: blasted 316L steel, military specs
- dimensions approximately:
- case diameter: 40mm without crown
- dial diameter: 34.5mm
- lug-to-lug: 48.5mm
- thick: 9.8mm
- lug width: 20mm
- movement: hand-modified Swiss Sellita SW210-1 handwound (base: ETA 2801)
- caseback: closed, engraved, scewed-on, individually numbered 01-50
- water resistance: about 6 ATM / 60 metres
- lug holes: drilled to enable easy, painless and quick strap changes
- crown: push/pull, engraved, 8mm
- crystal: slightly double-domed sapphire, light violet AR coating on the underside
- strap: olive sailcloth, blasted and engraved steel hardware
- dial: sandwich (dual layer) setup, matte black
- hand: glossy black rims, luminous paint
- revolving seconds cap: glossy black, lumed logo, 5mm
- luminous paint: Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 X1 Grade A
- packaging: custom leather pouch, handmade in the Netherlands by a well-respected watch forum member
- warranty: 2 years limited as per EU law
- price: outside EU: €826 no VAT | within EU: €999 inclusive of 21% Dutch VAT | free worldwide shipping
- production planning: Q4 2019
- buyers and enthusiasts receive periodical build updates per email
- all strap options in the images are suggestions, the olive sailcloth strap is attached