Limited Edition of only 50 copies (50% sold)ORDER HERE
The SUBDELTA Quattro is a unique monochrome toolwatch with only one hand, just like the first clocks of yesteryear. It’s packed with top-of-the-line components, such as the proven and hand-modified Swiss Sellita handwound SW210-1, Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 X1 and a sapphire chrystal.
With 40mm diameter without crown, a mere 10mm thin and only 48.5mm long, it has the ideal proportions for male and female enthusiasts alike.
Its revolving, lumed seconds cap is quite uncommon and will start many conversations indeed. Since the dial has no logo and text and therefore has no north and south, you can wear the Quattro in 4 ways (hence the name “Quattro”, which is “four” in Italian obviously).
Being flat black and matte all over, this “Einzeiger” has military qualities. The Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 in the new X1 quality (+60% performance and the strongest in their line-up) in the Grade A finish will light up like a torch.
The 1st 25 of 25 copies of the SUBDELTA Quattro are sold to eager customers. The 2nd and last 25 copies ever can be ordered now. The production and delivery time is about 3 months.
SUBDELTA Quattro specs
- design, modification and assembly: Dutch (the Netherlands)
- time display: 12H analog Einziger (single hand)
- 4 wear options: crown left or right, both wrists
- main material: blasted 316L steel, military specs
- dimensions approximately:
- case diameter: 40mm without crown
- dial diameter: 34.5mm
- lug-to-lug: 48.5mm
- thick: 10.0mm
- lug width: 20mm
- movement: hand-modified Swiss Sellita SW-210-1 handwound (base: ETA 2801)
- caseback: closed, engraved, scewed-on, individually numbered 01-50
- water resistance: about 6 ATM / 60 metres
- lug holes: drilled to enable easy, painless and quick strap changes
- crown: push/pull, engraved, 8mm
- crystal: slightly double-domed sapphire, light violet AR coating on the underside
- strap: olive sailcloth, blasted and engraved steel hardware
- dial: sandwich (dual layer) setup, matte black
- hand: glossy black rims, luminous paint
- revolving seconds cap: glossy black, lumed logo, 5mm
- luminous paint: Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 X1 Grade A
- packaging: custom leather pouch, handmade in the Netherlands by a well-respected watch forum member
- warranty: 2 years limited as per EU law
- price: outside EU: €826.62 | within EU: €999 inclusive of 21% Dutch VAT | plus shipping and handling costs
- production planning: Q4 2019
- buyers receive periodical build updates per email
- all strap options in the images are suggestions, the olive sailcloth strap is attached