SUBDELTA makes toolwatches in low production runs for real watch enthusiasts. No middle-of-the road style copies of existing brands and models, no. A SUBDELTA has a design of its own and is always a toolwatch with a rugged military theme, made out of the finest materials and components we can possibly source.
We’ve sketched a couple of new models in a totally new range, consisting of:
- Air (airforce style flieger watches)
- Water (navy style diving watches)
- Ground (infantry style military watches)
Each model and variant shares the same design philosophy and specs:
- ultimate legibility and ruggedness: hardcore toolwatches – all of them
- R.O. Shock-System: unique, patented Dutch system, proven in space by our own astronaut André Kuipers (we’re the 1st licensed brand)
- 41mm diameter without crown and as flat as possible
- hardened, beadblasted 316L with drilled lug holes and solid casebacks
- sapphire crystals with AR coating on the underside
- 20 bar (air and ground) or 100 bar (sea) pressure resistant
- proven and top-notch Swiss Sellita automatic movements
- black and blue dials, as well as “specials” such as khaki for field watches
- “Leading Hand” principle: the most important hand sticks out from the rest
- “Key Data” principle: low-key data has an understated color (i.e. logo)
- Swiss Made
- the best available quality Swiss Super-LumiNova®
We’re quite ambitious here, but want to raise our game. In Q4 we aim to show you the prototypes of the Flieger Threehand and GMT, both with matte black dials. The sketches have not been developed enough, but as soon as they have, we’ll show them.
The Quattro is a 40mm Einzeiger with a Swiss Sellita handwound movement. Since the dial has no north or south, it can be worn with the crown on the left or right side of the case. On your left or right wrist, so in 4 ways (hence “Quattro”). Just swap the strap! Cool feature: it has a lumed seconds hands cap that rotates 6 times per second, as it is mounted on the seconds axis. This watch was runner-up at the Dutch HorlogeForum Limited Edition 2019 contest and lost by a handful votes. We decided to produce it anyway. Limited stock!
2018: Blue Ace
The Blue Ace is SUBDELTA’s logical iteration of the titanium Ace and yes – you’ve guessed it: it sports a blue dial. Not just any old blue dial, beware. The hardware is brushed and polished steel this time. Sold out.
The Ace. A 42mm titanium “future flieger”. Fit for galactic wars to come. A “lefty” handwound masterpiece. Only available as a pre-ordered watch until July 31st 2016. Sold out.
The Periscope. An automatic 24-hour single-hand watch. Beadblasted grade 5 titanium with laserengravings. Bonkers or brilliant? All sold out.
2015 HorlogeForum.nl Limited Edition: P1lot One
The P1lot One. A handwound “lefty” WWII remake. Brushed grade 5 titanium hardware with laserengravings. Large, light, reliable. Awesome. This watch was realised by 5 Dutch forum members as a non-profit project.